Monday, October 1, 2007

Doing versus Teaching

My last post was back in May, four months ago. Most people know the expression; "Those who can, do. Those who cannot, teach."

Well I do not like that expression, but I have been busy remodeling a 15 unit apartment building purchased in May. I have been too busy doing to be posting to my blog.

But, I believe teaching is important. Why? Because that is how I learned to do what I do. I also feel that those who know what they are doing should be contributing back to the community by teaching.

Therefore, I will be teaching a class at ULCA on Saturday, October 13, based on my book, Wealth On Any Income.

For those who did not learn how to handle money effectively, set financial goals that can be achieved, and ultimately create wealth, please sign up for the class. Or, send someone else to the class that you feel would get value from this information.

You can sign up at
MGMNT 833.61
Moving from Debt to Wealth on Any Income
Sincerely,
Rennie

No comments: